PRIORITIES FOR THE QUALITY DEVELOPMENT OF PRESCHOOL EDUCATION
Keywords:quality of preschool education, basic standards of preschool education, Scales for determining the quality of preschool educational institutions, state building rules and regulations, net indicators of coverage by preschool institutions
Further development of preschool education is associated with the introduction of innovative educational technologies, the use of modern methods and tools for the functioning of preschool institutions, improving their structure and strengthening the resource base. It is important to realize that the assessment of the quality of education in preschool institutions is a motivational tool for the implementation of these global trends. It confirms the critical importance and economic efficiency of the early development of children for their future life prospects from the point of view of pedagogy and psychophysiology. An independent assessment of the quality of curriculum is the most important means of informing society about making cardinal decisions about the future development of the preschool education system. The purpose of the article is to determine the conditions for creating an adequate environment for the development of the preschool contingent of children, taking into account the experience of foreign countries. The research methods are analog, tabular, variations for the analysis of quantitative changes in the value of the studied feature (budget costs). Novelty. The results obtained during the study, primarily on the development of subject-resource environment of preschool institutions, as well as the characteristics of scales for assessing the quality of preschool education provide an opportunity to improve the strategy of preschool education, adjust educational programs and improve the professional level of preschool teachers. The statistic contains the characteristic «Scales for a comprehensive assessment of the quality of education in preschool organizations». Analytical assessments of the basic components of educational robots for preschool mortgages. In order to use them to assess the quality of educational activities of preschool organizations, the emphasis is shifted from analyzing learning outcomes to determining the potential of the resource base of preschool institutions. In the absence of reliable guarantees from the state for obtaining high-quality preschool education, certain steps are proposed aimed at leveling the starting opportunities for access to education in modern preschool institutions.
- Kuzneczova, T. M. (2019). The quality of preschool education in Ukraine: its achievements and problems. Paradigmatic model of the core of the sphere of illumination in the context of European integration processes: Materials of the international forum for management action (18-19 May 2019), 12-27. Ternopil [in Ukrainian].
- Kozak, K., & Shvidka, I. (2018). The quality of preschool education at the present stage. Educational discourse, 3-4, 22-23 [in Ukrainian].
- Pozdnijk, L. V., Lyashnkon N. N. (2000). Preschool education management. Moscow: Akadema [in Russian].
- Charms, T., Kliford, R., & Kraijzer, D. (2017). Scales for a comprehensive assessment of the quality of education in preschool organizations. https://docplayer.ru › 775543
- OECD Family Database. (2019) Chart CFЗ.2. https://www.oecd.org/els/soc/PF3_2_Enrolment_childcare_preschool.pdf
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine On approval of the Basic component of preschool education (State standard for preschool education) from January 12 2001, № 33 (2021) [in Ukrainian].
- Heckman, J., Cunha, F., Lochner, L., & Masterov, D. (2006). Interpreting the evidence on life cycle skill formation. Handbook of the Economics of Education. Amsterdam: Elsevier, https://ideas.repec.org/h/eee/educhp/1-12.html
- Early Childhood Environment Rating Scales - ECERS (2019). https://cyberleninka.ru ›article (дата звернення: 14.07.2021).
- Shiyan, I. B., Le-van, T. N., Shiyan, O. A., & Zadadaev, S. A. (2021). Key problems of the implementation of the Federal State Educational Standard of preschool education. Educational issues, 2, 82-105 [ in Russian].
- Measuring Accessibility: Positive and Normative Implementations of Various Accessibility Indicators (2021). Journal of Transport Geography, 25, 141-153.
- Bystryij, E. B., & Zigirust, R. Ij. (2016). Retrospective analysis of the problems of implementation of R. Steiner’s theory in preschool institutions in Germany. Actual problems of preschool education: main trends and development prospects in the context of modern requirements, 81-87 [in Russian].
- Zgalat-Lozinskaij, L. O. (2020). State regulation of innovation in construction: theory, methodology, development strategy [in Ukrainian].
- Sudak, V. S. (2019). Problems of the construction industry in Ukraine and real threats of its disappearance [in Ukrainian].
- Sanitary and Epidemiological Requirements for the Design, Content and Organization of the Mode of Operation of Preschool Educational Organizations (2014). Sanitary and epidemiological rules and regulations (SanPiN 2.4.1. 3049-13) [in Russian].
- Hygiene of children and adolescents. Preschool institutions. Sanitary and Epidemiological Requirements for the Design, Content and Organization of the Mode of Operation of Preschool Educational Organizations (2014). Sanitary and epidemiological rules and regulations (SanPiN 1249-03) [in Russian].
- Hygiene of children and adolescents. Preschool institutions. Sanitary and Epidemiological Requirements for the Design, Content and Organization of the Mode of Operation of Preschool Educational Organizations (2010). Sanitary and epidemiological rules and regulations (SanPiN 126.96.36.19960-10-03) [in Russian].
- Hygiene of children and adolescents. Preschool institutions. Sanitary and Epidemiological Requirements for the Design, Content and Organization of the Mode of Operation of Preschool Educational Organizations (2010). Sanitary and epidemiological rules and regulations (SanPiN 188.8.131.5247-13) [in Russian].
- Cheren’ko, L. M. (2021). The standard of living in conditions of socio-economic instability. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Валерій Новіков
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.